I want it that way:

New features

This is a Great App for the iPad! A few suggestions to add.

1) The ability to copy previously created diagrams to use as a base template. Saving time when creating a new diagram.
2) when renaming (and adding detail) to items to be able to save them in a 'templates' library (customise items)
3) additional backgrounds or the option to customise.
4) include options to show light direction (spill) with arrows?

Would happily pay for an App that had these features. Either way, your app saves me time.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris Holmes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris Holmes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great news on future plans :) To give an example of #2 - I use 3 medium format cameras and 2 digital cameras, and it would be helpful to name the 'cameras' (from the top selection wheel) different names (according to which camera I choose, and to save that camera as a template/customised item that is always available. i know you can current do this by selecting 'Properties' then 'More...' however, the app currently doesn't remember customisation. Anyway, thanks for the feedback and good luck with future development.

• AdminOlivier Lance (Admin, Sylights) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Chris,

thanks a lot for your feedback!
        We're glad to learn the app already helps you in your work :)

Most of your requests are already on our mind (except #2, which is interesting!), so you can expect them to appear in the app!

However as we're only two working on the development of the apps & website, please allow us time to get there :)

All the best
        Olivier

Feedback and Knowledge Base