I want it that way:

Impossible to login

Hey guys,
I can't login to sylights, I'm pretty sure my password is correct but it doesn't let me in... I tried to send my password to my email address but for some reasons the system says he can't send it...
My account is on this address : r....@gmail.com

Oh ! There is also this advert which pop up just in front of the login page, very annoying.

Hope you can fix this issues asap, cheers
Régis

[note: edited to hide email address from possible spam ^^]

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Regis Matthey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • R.D. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Oliver,

thank you it is all working now! :) I often check my spam folder but didn't notice anything (but it is a week or so so anything might have happened). Doesn't matter it is all working now. So BIG thanks to you for your help!

Have a nice day :)

R.D.

• AdminOlivier Lance (Admin, Sylights) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi R.D,

sorry for the inconvenience... our logs show that an email has been sent to you upon your registration in January. It might have been sent to your spam folder, preventing you from activating your account.

I have activated your account for you, you should receive an email saying so, and you should definitely be able to log in now!

Best,
        Olivier

Of course, I am here to help :)

I have activated your account. You should have received an email about it, and be able to log in with your email address and password.

Don't hesitate to comment again if anything's not working for you!

All the best
        Olivier

• Sanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got the same problem in a way. I created an account 2 days ago, mad soms diagrams allready and wanted to continue today. Unfortunately I can't get into my account and I can't find any confirmationmail either, nowhere. My account is recognized. I even got access to view my diagrams.
        Can someone help me.

• Bob Carey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem. Show's me as not activated, yet I believe I responded quite a while back.

Bob

Hi Régis,

thanks for your feedback!
        Could you tell us which ad pops up in front of the login pane? We haven't seen this problem here.

About your account, it was created but not activated! You should have received an activation email... could you check this please?
        Anyway, I've activated your account so you should be able to log in now. But if you can confirm you've received the activation email, that would be nice ^^

Thanks,
        Olivier

Feedback and Knowledge Base