I want it that way:

"Draw rulers" option for diagram images

If you think having some scale information in your final diagram images could be of use, vote for this idea!

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminOlivier Lance (Admin, Sylights) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminOlivier Lance (Admin, Sylights) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

thank you so much for your comment, this feedback is of great value to us!!
        We already have some things in mind that meet what you're missing on Sylights.

We'll take your comment in consideration for the oncoming roadmap :)

Thanks again!
        Olivier

• fotomon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the reasons that I presently combine Sylights with 2 other apps to then have an accurate record of a planned location shoot or archiving a repeatable studio shoot. By doing as much as I can with Sylights and importing that into another app (Measures), I add specific directional lines and measurements with it's annotation ability, then export that into another App (Penultimate) where I can import a sample image taken with the lighting set-up and make other freehand annotations. This can then be exported as a pdf to either share with an AD or even a client. Continue to add these features into one comprehensive application and you will have a block buster app that most pros would love to add to their workflow. Keep up the good work.

ps. If you need to delete the names of the apps I mentioned, no problem. :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base